Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Missing the Sea

I am at my breaking point.....

I need the sea!!

Last year was my first summer out of New Jersey, and this being my second summer away, it is becoming torturous.  
Up until then, I was gathering friends and family and heading to the beach every chance I would get.  
It is during these warm months that make me feel like I am truly stuck in Ohio.

There are no words that describe why I love the sea so much - it's just where I feel happiest.

Maybe its the fact that you can go to the beach, sit for the whole day and do nothing, but soak up the sunshine and ride the waves.  It's as simple as it gets.  You can just be.

Next week I will be going home to Jersey for a few weeks and I cannot wait!!
I'll be near the sea with the sun on me and salt in my hair.  The anticipation is killing me.

In the mean time I'll share my favorite things I have come across through my daily internet searching:

coastalliving.com
 One day I will own a home at the seashore that is full of wood floors and salty air.


http://thegoldensmith.bigcartel.com/product/the-sea-ring
 I don't know why, but I really want this ring - if it wasn't $200! yikes.


pinterest.com
SO TRUE.  
I plan to make this quote into a decoration for somewhere in my life!



I am waiting to pick this fine read up from the library!  Judge if you must, but I can't wait!


.... please!

1 comment: