Here is a delicious recipe that is so simple, a recipe isn't even needed, but I have to share!
We've been making this chicken about once a week since we first found out how easy and good it is.
Lemon-Thyme Roasted Chicken and Potatoes One-Dish Dinner:
This recipe easily serves 2.
Split chicken breasts
Baby red potatoes
Thinly sliced lemon slices
Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
1. Place chicken breasts in the center of a casserole dish.
2. Cut the potatoes into quarters and place around chicken in the dish.
3. Melt about 2 1/2 tablespoons of butter (or margarine) and drizzle over chicken and potatoes.
4. Stir potatoes in butter to evenly coat.
5. Sprinkle thyme over everything (amount up to you).
6. Lay lemon slices over chicken and potatoes.
Place casserole dish in oven. Let cook for about 1 hour, depending on your oven.. Keep an eye on it!
Take out of oven, and let cool about 5 minutes.
Post a Comment