Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Who I Am - Bio

My name is Alicia. I am currently stuck in Columbus, Ohio (yes, stuck), but a Jersey Girl at heart. Although I constantly complain about Ohio, Columbus is pretty fantastic and I get to share my experiences with my boyfriend, David and pup, Sienna.

Beginning my summer of NO WORK (to be explained later, once I cool off), I am entering the world of the blog. This site is my way of getting across fun diy projects that I have completed, as well as recipes, makeup, jewelry, and music tips to share.  Tutorials, bragging, and photos all included.

Creativity has always been a part of my life. I am in school working on entering this real world I've heard of, as the best art teacher ever. It is my calling in life, and could possibly be the best job on this planet!

Art is for all, and this blog will be a guide into the creative world with different inspirations. Unique, handmade items are much more obtainable than you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment